You can have one-time logistics needs that can fall into a variety of categories, but the common denominator is requiring smooth deployment, insurance and customs administration, secure transport, and value-added services that you can rely on to deliver value for money.
We have over a decade of logistics experience creating bespoke solutions to your shipping needs, one delivery at a time. Our team is carefully vetted and rigorously trained to understand and provide professional logistics services that are reliable and affordable.
Do you need to secure event logistics or need cargo delivered for industrial projects? We have a range of solutions and options and our team can let you know what the fastest and most affordable route is within our delivery options.
Getting your event organised!
We can offer you bespoke solutions that meet your event needs including storage, dispatch, transportation, integration and installation of devices, and so much more.
- Trade Shows
- Conferences and conventions
- Product Launches
- Broadcasting Events
- Sporting Events
- Award Ceremonies
- Charity Fundraisers
- Exhibitions and more…
A Complete Event Solution
With a single contact we can handle your event logistics needs. We’ll assess your requirements, offer suggestions about equipment that will best meet your requirements, can deploy and install equipment, and provide technical staffing when needed for setup, installation, and an on-site presence to ensure that the event runs smoothly.
- The initial assessment from your own project manager and technician
- Creation of a bespoke solution that can include packaging dispatch, large parcel delivery, collection, insurance, customs and carnet, and more.
- On site event logistics: installation, training, on-site technical support, content integration, and more.
- Customs and insurance paperwork
- Customised tracking
- Secure confidential transport
- Vehicle prep
- Technical support, repair, vehicle maintenance and returns
For events and vehicle deployment contact us 24/7 for support and a bespoke solution that you can rely upon.
Customised Support for Shipping Project Cargo
Project cargo is anything larger, complex or of high value that requires shipment. It is also referred to as ‘project logistics’ and ‘project forwarding’. We can also arrange break bulk shipments which can move in several or individual deployments using cranes, rail, planes, ships and trucks. Break bulk shipments can move by land, air or sea.
These projects require strict planning as well as contingency plans that can flexibly ensure timely deployment. We can manage the paperwork, duties, exemptions, authorisations, and customs compliance via a project cargo manager who can provide insight into shipment and packaging design, routing options and final delivery. Our project cargo managers are experts in communication, liability and transparency and can execute superior planning that will account for all eventualities.
Our logistics services cover:
- Energy and renewable energy sectors
- Aerospace and defence; vehicles, machinery, parts
- Heavy equipment: agricultural, automotive
- Construction equipment
Reliable end-to-end management
We have a team of specialists who can help with any type of cargo, anywhere in the world. We are secure, discreet and competent when it comes to end to end delivery.
- International logistics and transport
- Land, sea and air transport
- End to end follow up and tracking
- Competitive costs
- Project management
A Single Point of Contact
We assign a project manager and a team to handle your delivery from initial contact to delivery.
- One point of contact to streamline your deployment services
- Planning including back-up and contingency plans created
- Customs paperwork and protocol implemented in strict accordance
- Safe tracking of shipments from point to point.
Speak to a member of our team about how we can help you to complete delivery smoothly for those unique events and projects.